Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mondays Really Are BAD Days For Me

On Martin Luther King day, even though we had the day off from school, it was not a very good day for me. First of all, Allen came over, and my other friend Jacob. You are probably thinking "What is so bad with that?" Well, YOU DON"T KNOW THEM THEN, just kidding, that part wasn't bad, but i am just getting started. So we were all going to make a Sammy Show that day,(it is an amazing show that we all make) but Allen's sister couldn't come over, so we were one person short, but we were still determined to make the show. So,(I am at the worst part) before Allen got there, I was up stairs in my moms room, and as I was leaving, my little toe got caught on the door, and there was a loud CRACK! When I was on the ground screaming, my mom shut the door so she couldn't hear me, because I was TOO LOUD, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, MY OWN MOTHER!!! So, at first, I didn't care about the sheer pain, I was DETERMINED to make the Sammy Show. But after a while, my mom had to take me to the doctor, and after they took some x-rays, we found out that there was a really big crack in it, IT WAS BROKEN. All that they do with broken toes though, is tape them together, even though I wanted a cast. Then, once I got back home, we had to take Allen and Jacob home, and we didn't get to make the Sammy Show!!! At least i get to stay home from school, and get out of gym for 2 weeks. So, all in all, Monday was not a really great for me.

5 comments:

Allen said...

LoL! Now everyone knows at school.
You deserved it because you threw a stick at my head. It still hurt to open my mouth.

worminator said...

YOU TOLD EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGH

worminator said...

And I didn't mean to throw the stick at you

Abby said...

Yeah, Allen's right, you can't trust middle schoolers, everyone at school already knows about your "injury".

worminator said...

abby, tell your sister that i was joking about the thing that i said, the one were maggie stepped on my toe and broke it. She is so easly tricked!